- This site does not collect personal information about you when you visit the site, unless you choose specifically and with your knowledge to provide this information. If you choose to provide information, we will only use it to fulfil your request for information or services from Ultra-Light Co.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
- If you make a payment for products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- This site and those working on it follow a comprehensive and strict information security policy. Only authorized employees are allowed to access personally identifiable information, and these employees have pledged to secure the confidentiality of this information in accordance with the regulations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- The Ultra-Light company has the right to take measures it deems appropriate to protect against any loss, misuse, or change of the information on the platform's website without company guaranteeing, in this case, that the contents of this website are kept confidential. And It is not considered legally responsible for any damage that you or any other party may suffer as a result of a breach of confidentiality regarding the information that you may have transferred to the site or compensation for it.
- The site also implements accurate measures to protect against information loss, misuse or change. However, the owner company cannot guarantee the confidentiality of your use of this site, and it is not considered responsible for any damage that you or any party may suffer as a result of violating the confidentiality of the information that you may have transferred to the site.
The laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia alone shall be applicable laws in all matters relating to disputes that may arise as a result of the use of this website, and the courts of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia shall be exclusively competent to consider and decide on these disputes